Code of Ethics
We pledge to:
• Conduct our business operations in a manner that will reflect credit upon ourselves, the Remodelors Council, and the remodeling industry.
• Comply both in spirit and letter with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and welfare of the community.
• Avoid using any statement or implication, which may be misleading or deceptive.
• Describe accurately and honestly the price, materials, and standards of workmanship used in our jobs.
• Use only materials equal to or exceeding the quality of those specified in the contract.
• Start the construction process as soon as feasible upon award of a contract and proceed diligently to completion of the project without unnecessary delays.
• Cooperate with the Remodelors Council in responding to and resolving complaints registered against council members.